SATURDAY & SUNDAY – OCTOBER 25TH & 26TH
- Click Here to download tournament informational package
- Click Here to register your team for the Tournament
- Click Here to register for the Level 200 Coaching Course (October 26th at All Florida Day)
The 2014 Annual All Florida Day Tournament will be held at the world class National Training Center in Clermont. In partnership with Central Florida Sports Commission the FYRU and FRU will be hosting the two-day four-division tournament.
- Men’s International 7s – Will feature National teams from across the Caribbean and the Florida Select Side.
- Open Men’s 15s – Open to all 15s teams (College & Senior Men’s) from across Florida and its surrounding States. Games will be played in 25 minute halves each team will be guaranteed 3 games. However, we ideally would like to have 4 total, with two on Saturday and two on Sunday.
- Open Women’s 15s – Like Mens the women’s division is open to all 15s teams (College & Senior Women’s) from across Florida and its surrounding States. Games will be played in 25 minute halves each team will be guaranteed 3 games. However, we ideally would like to have 4 total, with two on Saturday and two on Sunday.
- High School Boy’s 15s & All American Camp – Salty Thompson will be traveling in from Arizona to observe and view talent for the USA High School All American squad. Salty will be running his camp from 9am to 11am on Saturday followed by observing talent in the High School Division.
- Men’s College Florida Cup Matrix Play – 6 Florida Cup matches will be played across the two days. No b-side matches will be arranged however, college B-sides are encouraged to enter the Men’s Open Division.
DIVISIONAL ENTRY FEES
- Men’s International 7s – $300
- Open Men’s 15s – $250
- Open Women’s 15s – $250
- High School Boy’s 15s & All American Camp – $20 per player
- Men’s College Florida Cup Matrix Play – $50 per team
Receive a $50 rebate by staying in a Tournament Hotel
Pay your Tournament entry fees by October 5th, book at least 4 rooms at a tournament hotel and receive $50 rebate after you final game on Sunday. Teams who do stay for Sunday’s games will not receive the rebate.
**Offer not valid for the High School Division and/or College Florida Cup Matrix Play.
Days Inn & Suites
20390 N. US Hwy 27
Clermont, Fl 34715
Daily Rate of $43.99 +11% Tax
Call the hotel Direct on 352.429.0483 ask for the “All Florida Rugby” room block.
Crown Club Inn
105 Summer Bay Blvd, Clermont, FL 34714
Daily Rate: $55 + 11%
Call the hotel direct on (407) 239-8315
ask for “Florida Rugby” group block
Holiday Inn Express
Daily Rate: $99 + 11% tax
Call the hotel direct on 352.243.7878 ask for the “Florida Rugby” Room Block
Or Go Online by clicking here use the group code “FRG”
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
Daily Rate: $99 + 11% tax
To book call hotel direct on 352.394.6585
ask for the “FL Rugby Union” group block
This is the closest hotel to the facility it walking distance
National Training Center
1935 Don Wickham Drive, Clermont, FL 34711
More information go to www.usantc.com
FOOD AND BEVERAGE VENDORS
- On site Food and Beer will be provided by Beef ‘O’ Brady’s of Clermont. They will also be hosting the Social Saturday Evening.
- Two other small food truck vendors will also be on site.
$2000 – Extra all inclusive per/day cost Includes:
- Up to 5-hours of practice time each day
- Athlete recovery time after each practice
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner – Based on 30 players & staff)
- Hotel (Based on 8 rooms per team @ Fairmont Inn & Suites or the Holiday Inn with Breakfast included)
Other extra services
- ATC Trainers can arranged for any session for $35 per hour
- Extra speed & agility session can be arranged. Session is lead by the NTC’s Olympic Training Staff – extra $150 per session
- Extra strength & conditioning session. Session lead by NTC Staff within the NTC Athletic Center. – extra $150 per session