- Step 1 – Print out current USA Rugby Online Roster – Click Here to find your online roster – http://usarugby.org/rosters
- Step 2 – Highlight your match day 23 Man team and put “FR” indicate your front row eligible players.
- Step 3 – All participating players in the match must complete a match day Photo ID Check. Your match day referee will check every player’s photo ID’s verses the name on the USA Rugby Roster. Players without an ID present can show a copy (paper and electronic) of their Photo ID. If club is found guilty of playing an un-registered player, the game could be ruled as a forfeit.
- Step 1 – Track your subs and scorers – Using this recommended form – Click here to download it.
Post Match Steps
- Step 1 – Teams complete FRU Online Match Report. – https://floridarugbyunion.org/forms/ — Please note this must be completed by 9am on Monday Morning — Teams who consistently fail to complete this in timely matter may face sanction.
- Step 2 – Complete the Referee Feedback Form – https://floridarugbyunion.org/forms/
- Please also note we will be changing to the USA Rugby Stats program once USA Rugby provides us with required information.
Please note, we longer require clubs to keep photo rosters nor do we require you submit a copy of your paper roster via email. We have moved to a completely online system. Please also note we highly recommend that you keep you paper rosters on file as well.
Orange Cup Rules
- Please see this document for complete rules for the Orange Cup
- The keys are: All players must be registered with USAR. They do not have to be registered for that club therefor college and guest players can play in the Orange Cup without transferring their CIPP. — No more 5 starting 1st team players can play in the Orange Cup. The match can and should still be played the result is just an automatic win to the compliant team.