Sunday, June 29
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
5445 Forbes Place Orlando
12pm start, meeting will last until approximately 4pm. Ideally each team will send their club President and Match secretary to this meeting for maximum productivity.
- Presidents Report – Kerri O’Malley
- 2014 Budget – Treasurer’s Report, Lisa O’Donnell
- FRU 7s Report – Brian Richardson
- 2015 budget – Draft, still in progress/revision
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to elect the Board of Directors and otherwise update the Members. Items for New Business must be submitted by Members in good standing, in writing to the Board of Directors no later than 30 days prior to the meeting.
The Annual General Meeting shall be conducted as follows – links to reports are provided as hyperlinks follow agenda item:
1. The President will report on the affairs of the Union during the period since the last Annual General Meeting – will be provided in a written report 30 days prior to the meeting, highlights given at the meeting, and open for questions.
2. The Treasurer will report on the financial affairs of the Union during the period since the last Annual General Meeting – will be provided in a written report 30 days prior to the meeting, highlights given at the meeting, and open for questions. – Florida GU Budget May 2014
3. The FRU members shall elect the Directors for the following year
4. The FRU shall address any scheduling issues related to upcoming year, as a whole group or through subcommittee meetings organized by divisions –
This will occur in specific break-out sessions for each division – 45′ total time for review and planning
5. The FRU shall address the budget related to upcoming year – 2015 budget – Draft, still in revision
6. The FRU shall consider any new business
– Termination of inactive clubs (added to agenda July 23, 2013) – Kerri O’Malley – Pasco Men, St. Augustine Men, Daytona Women
– Revision of Discipline Section of by-laws to be consistent with USAR policy (added to Agenda April 18, 2014) – Kerri O’Malley – – would like to add language to include the following “When these by-laws do not include policy that is included in the USAR discipline guidelines, the USAR guidelines will be utilized. When these by-laws conflict with USAR policy, the USAR policy will prevail”
7. The Members will consider any applications for Union membership by new clubs- Indian River Women, Tallahassee Men
8. Review of procedures for confirming and requesting referees – Roy Monk, FRRA – added by Kerri O’Malley April 1, 2014
9. Breakout sessions for club improvement – 20′ each (added April 1, 2014) by Kerri O’Malley
Club Management – Jane Bolin
Coach education – Evan Haigh